Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Prayer Request

A couple month ago I had talked on my Blog about my cousin Stasha and her fight with cancer, she has now gone through chemo & radiation treatments with great success. The tumor on her hip has shrunk enough to remove it. She is in surgery right now. She txt me about an hour ago to tell me that she was going into prep. Please keep Stasha in your prayers today & the days following, it could be a tough recovery depending on how much bone they have to remove. I'm at work, But I will try to keep my blog updated on how everything goes!!

3 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I will definitely do that. Hope everything goes well for her.

Mandy Hunecke said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. keep us posted!

The Burdorf's said...

We will keep her and her family in our prayers as well.