Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers Win!!

What a great way to end the season!!! Tonight we watched the game with our friends in Brandon and of course we showed up in our Steelers outfits. We had a couple little pools going tonight at the party and I was the first winner. I drew the card that said the first score would be a field goal. That won me $20!!
Chris was feeling good about the game, he watched pre-game all day long and would randomly chant "Lets go Steelers," as he walked through the house.
Chris was on the edge of his seat during the last couple minutes, not giving up on his team. He was so happy that they got the win. On the other hand, we were quietly cheering for Kurt Warner, the Iowa hero.
At one point during the game Kayla asked me if this was like playing in the UNI Dome. I got to explain to her that Warner played in the UNI dome & in Des Moines, she thought that was pretty cool!!

No comments: