Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Thank you Denny & Faith for all the hard work you did at our house the last 2 days!!
On Thursday morning, my in-laws came up to help me get the house ready to sell. I had a lot of projects that needed to get done and I was not finding the time to get them. For weeks Faith would call and ask what she could do to help & what I needed done, she kept asking for a list.... and a list is what she got!!! Faith worked inside while Denny worked outside, what a great team.
After working them both so hard, we all went out that night for some drinks with some of Chris' work friends.
Kayla did not have school today so Grammy took the girls out for breakfast this morning. We had a couple unfinished projects from "the list" that we got done this morning. Thing look great here!! I think I should have everything else ready to go soon, Then we should be ready to show the house to sell!!

What is it at you are supposed to bury in the yard to help you sell your house fast??? If anyone knows what I'm trying to think of, help me out. Or if you have any other house selling tips, please share!!!

The Girls & I are headed to Armstrong this weekend to go to the A-R football game. Chris has a game to ref tonight & then is headed to Des Moines on Saturday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We have the saint at our house. You're more than welcome to have it, as we won't be starting our selling process for a while. Seriously!